1. Preheat your oven to 200C (fan on).
2. Melt the butter in a pan.
3. Meanwhile, grease your muffin tin (8 holes).
4. Once melted, brush the filo pastry with the butter and layer 3 pieces on top of each other in each muffin hole. Bake for approx. 10 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
5. Mix your Castello Velvet Blue and crème fraiche together in a bowl, add salt to taste. (Save 1/3 of your Castello Velvet Blue to crumble at the end.)
6. Cut the figs into wedges and slice the ham in half.
7. Fill the filo pies with your creamy cheese filling, top with ham, figs and crumble more Velvet Blue on top.
8. Add some fresh oregano and a bit of honey and serve straight away.