1. Preheat oven to 200 C and line oven trays with baking paper.
2. Grate the Havarti cheese.
3. Place the pastry sheets on a clean work surface to partially thaw.
4. Drain the tapenade on paper kitchen towel to remove any excess oil.
5. Spread each sheet evenly with tomato tapenade, top evenly with the Havarti cheese and scatter over the diced olives.
6. Roll up each sheet tightly to enclose the filling and cut into 1.5 cm rounds.
7. Place on the prepared trays and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
8. Serve warm.