1. In a large skillet add brown sugar and butter; cook over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is bubbly - approximately 1 –2 minutes.
2. Add salt and nutmeg. Increase heat to medium; add pears and cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to grill.
4. Spread butter equally onto bread slices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet; grill until toasted. Turn bread over and toast other side.
5. In a medium bowl combine arugula and shallot slices. Drizzle with oil and vinegar; sprinkle with pepper; toss to evenly coat.
6. Place a slice of Burger Blue on each bread slice.
7. Divide arugula mixture evenly on top of Blue Cheese, then with prosciutto slices.
8. Top with caramelized pears and serve.