1. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in water.
2. Add the oil and then salt and the two types of flour, mix well.
3. Knead the dough until smooth – can be done in an electric mixer if you have one. The dough can be a little sticky.
4. Place the dough in a bowl and cover the bowl with a tea towel or cling film. Leave the dough to rise for approx. 1 to 1½ hours.
5. While the dough is rising, cut the leeks in 1cm slices and rinse well in cold water. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, submerge your leeks to blanch them for 1 minute. Take out right away and then rinse in cold water, leave to drain in a colander.
6. Place the blanched leeks in a mixing bowl with the grated cheese, salt and pepper and thyme leaves.
7. Preheat the oven 225°C (convection oven).
8. When then dough is ready, tip the dough out onto a floured surface and knead it lightly, form a round ball and place it onto a piece of baking parchment paper. Now roll out the dough on the paper to a large round pizza base, stretching out to the edges of the paper.
9. Divide the topping across the base of the dough, leaving 1 cm from the edge. Now place the pizza in the oven, either on baking stone or baking tray (sheet pan). Keep it on the baking paper.
10. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes, remove and, in the middle of the pizza, crack both the eggs in the centre of the pizza, sunny side up. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes more. Take the pizza out and serve right away.